Summary : 21 Suggestions for Success
These 21 ideas are from H. Jackson Brown, Jr. who is an American author best known for his inspirational book, Life’s Little Instruction Book, which was a New York Times bestseller.
21 Suggestions for Success
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige,
but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things
you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your Mom proud.
If you would like to check out the book click on the image.
Let us know in the comments below which is your favourite Success idea.
Also you can read these great articles on Success